Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Why oh why?


 Wednesday. It was going to be a good day going to meet up the beading peeps at lunch. But no. I had a flatter than flat tire. And now I have a pissed off spouse.

 


 I'm trying to learn to deal with stress and all the other things. To let it go.

 


 I'm getting better at it.

 


 And if you want to get really deeply philosophical, there is no problem. Just an emotional response to a perception.

 


 But in the mean time.....

 


 Steve's got the gun range tonight. I don't have to come up with dinner unless no one shows up. I haven't figured out yet what I'm reading next but it may be a St. Mary's Chronicles. And I need to do some beading.

 


 Have a good day. I'll leave with the words of an American philosopher, painter Bob Ross:

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: