Monday, June 13, 2022

Don't wanna


Monday.

 


The weekend was pretty good. Got my hair trimmed. Went to the coffee shop and hung out with my beading buddies and had a cup of unsweetened iced tea -- Ginger Peach again. Yesterday it was mostly dark and rainy so perfect for a Sunday. 

 


I received my June found objects pieces. 

 


 The blue glass large beads on the bracelet are cracked a little but still usable. One of the rhinestone parts has a stone missing so I can only use two. I love the orange beads. I'm not a big fan of turquoise but again, I can make something from them. In fact, I'm quite surprised that I already have designs for everything. At least five necklaces, I think.

 


 The salmon pizza salad was mostly successful. I think I would like to try it with tiny shrimp next time. The ricotta-lemon dressing was to die for.

 


Today is day 14. No problems.

Have a good day

 


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: