Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Feeling a little prickly


 Tuesday. Receptionist out. Again.

 

Steve's got a board meeting tonight so I don't have to do dinner duties for him. I'm currently on Day 8 of my food plan. Still disciplined. Today I had the steak and blue cheese dressing again. Tomorrow I'm venturing into new territory. I'm creating a Pizza Salad. Of course, it has the huge amount of lettuce to begin. Then I'm going to add sliced black olives and mushrooms (which I have already), pepperoni and sausage (to be cooked to tonight), mozzarella shredded cheese (not very much), and I found a recipe for tomato vinaigrette dressing that I can adapt. Pizza ... but a salad. 

 


 I also have some ideas to try on Saturday for one based on the salmon pizza I liked so much when I worked at the art museum -- salmon, capers, red onion, and maybe a ricotta-type-based dressing.

 


 And as for progress ... I think my pants are looser.

 

And I'm realistic that this is a marathon, not a race.

Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: