Thursday, June 9, 2022

Que sera sera


 Thursday

 


Steve's got a tournament all day on Saturday. My haircut appointment hasn't texted me to confirm (though I have proof it was made for the 11th), if it doesn't actually happen, I can live with it. I will go to beading so it will better if I were home and not have to leave the boys alone twice with Steve gone.

 


 It's ponytail weather and I can chop my own bangs (I know I know) until another time.

I'll make Steve some tacos for dinner. Nothing really on TV for us tonight. Maybe watch the Street Outlaws from Monday. 

 


 Man, I'm just slumping all over the place. Don't feel like beading or crocheting really. I can't decide what to stick with in reading something.

 


Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: