Tuesday, April 4, 2023

We be cool


 Tuesday. 

 


Here's a photo of Keo.

 


 Such a sweet face. He's my baby already. He sticks to my side all the time and has growled at our salesperson to protect me. He's 3 and a half. Allergic to chicken which I'm told is fairly common in dogs. Right now his body looks like a plucked chicken because he was allowed to run loose in the country and apparently has eaten bad things so he's got critters on board. He's 90 pounds but looks bony so when he gets healthy he'll put on some more muscle and get fluffy hopefully.

 


I finished the Amish procedural book last night. I liked it. Gave it 3.5 stars. I'll read more in the series. It was going to be a 4 star read but I was hoping for a slow burn romance situation. 


 Later this month I'll read another Amish one for the Amish in April challenge. Probably a lighter/romance one to balance things out a bit. These are actually more "Amish-Adjacent" than truly within the culture. I'm easing my way in. But it is a HUGE sub-genre.


 Steve has a board meeting tonight. I'll either read or I have a large amount of YouTube vids to catch up on. I'll maybe take Keo for a short walk this evening if it isn't too cold out.


 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: