Thursday, April 20, 2023

Weekend Eve Eve


 Thursday. One more day to go.

 

I took Keo to the vet last night after work. Another sore opened up on his hip (popped like the proverbial pimple only much bigger) so I was hoping they'd a) clean it and b) make sure it isn't some new illness or infection. (A-They didn't. B- it isn't.) And because we didn't have an appointment, they had to fit us in so we were there an hour and a half. Therefore I didn't get stuff done in the evening like I wanted to.


They did renew his antibiotic that we just finished because it seemed to be working on his bumps and maybe holding off anything else developing. He gets one more half Prednisone tomorrow and then I won't have to give him anymore of that poison. Weight, he's up to 102 pounds so he's getting healthier in muscle tone with what I'm feeding him. He's still on the thyroid medication. 


 So tonight, I need to make some dog cookies for sure. Keo's homemade dog food might last until Saturday. Maybe. Or I could just do it tonight and get it over with.

 


And I won't do it in the crockpot because that drives him crazy with wanting food all day/night. In other news....
 

 Read 189 pages yesterday. Lost an hour and a half reading time while at vet -- I didn't read while keeping him calm. Total pages read since Sunday: 851. 149 to go.

 


I'll finish the C.S. Harris book today. I'm at 82%. Maybe even during lunch. 

 


That's about it, I think.

Have a good day 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: