Thursday, July 13, 2023

Come ON, weekend!


 Thursday

 

 I slept pretty good last night -- the usual up a few times to pee - but this morning, I'm yawning. 

Keo always wants to walk again the minute we get home after work but it's hot and sometimes he wants to do a longer walk to get to his spot where he likes to do his business (for a second time as well). In an attempt to make it shorter and more shady, I tried last night to take him to the park again before going home, hoping he'd consider that the same thing.

 When we got home .... he was bugging to walk like we hadn't just done one. So we did three walks yesterday. I had to try.

 Speaking of plans. Even though I was already pretty wiped out from work and the three walks, I didn't work on any writing but I did do a baby step on the livestream on YouTube. And I'll be watching a video on how to get set up well in StreamYard today.


 I suppose more of the same tonight. Hopefully some progress on either front. And some reading. 

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: