Tuesday, July 25, 2023

It's not the age, it's the mileage

Tuesday

 

If you recall, in the online book world, some months have themes by which you try to read, if you choose to participate. In August, it's GarbAugust -- reading books that you deem are "trashy." I was going to participate in the mid-year GarbAugust earlier this year but I don't think I actually did. Well, August is just around the corner and once again, I'm thinking of participating. These are the books I'm considering as my options:

 I may read one or two from this list. MAGNOLIA PARKS (toxic romance) is the trashiest of them all, in my humble opinion. And that's what this is, the reader's opinion only. Some people love these books and that's okay. The Patterson books and the Cornwell book are available to me via the library so they are strong contenders for a crime fiction version.

 Speaking of reading ... (when am I not?) ... I'll be doing live reading sprints tonight.

 

 I'm doing it partly because it's 1000 Page Read Challenge week.

 Goal: 1000 pages

7/23: 327 pages

7/24: 97 pages

7/25:

7/26:

7/27:

7/28:

7/29: 

Total Pages Read: 424 pages / 576 pages to go.


And I'm doing it partly to start getting some hours in on YouTube. To get monetized not only do you need 1000 subscribers, but also apparently 4000 hours of content.  

 

 Much to do. Gotta go.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: