Friday, July 21, 2023

Weekend plans

 Friday. TGIF


 I finished THE TRAITOR by Ava Glass. 2nd of 2 in Alias Emma spy series. I'm giving it 4.5 stars. It's off half a point because Emma makes a silly choice at one crucial moment (I like my super spies to be super all the time, right?) and I knew who the bad guy was pretty early on.

 But I loved the ride and I've purchased a physical copy of the book before I got the ARC and I'm still adding it to my collection. I recommend highly reading this series but be sure to read the first one first, ALIAS EMMA.

And I'm hoping the series continues. Reading-wise I'm back to the Andrea Penrose and I'll probably be starting THE AGATHAS.

I've completed my first week of doing my live morning show on my YouTube channel, Bookeemonsters. I have 47 subscribers as of this morning.

 I'll be doing a live sprint tomorrow afternoon because Sarah the Bookish Knitter is going to be gone. I'll be tuning in to Tiffany's reading sprint on Sunday afternoon per usual.

I picked up the diamond painting (beginner) kit last night. I'm not sure when I'll dabble on it yet, but here's the image:

Otherwise, just the same weekend stuff. Walking Keo. Reading. Watching YouTube. Napping. No plans. 

 

Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: