Thursday, July 20, 2023

I'm in my happy place .... I'm in my happy place...


 Thursday

 I'm sooooo happy. I never get approved for Advanced Reading Copies via NetGalley ... but I DID for my second-most-anticipated-release-of-the-year:

And it jumped all reading queues because DUH. Currently reading THE TRAITOR by Ava Glass. 2nd of 2 in Alias Emma spy series.

 A body is found in a padlocked suitcase. The dead man worked for MI6 and had been -- off the record -- shadowing two Russian oligarchs suspected of selling chemical weapons. And it seems likely that an insider working deep within the British government is helping them.To find out who the traitor is, agent Emma Makepeace goes deep undercover on a superyacht owned by one of the oligarchs.But the glamorous veneer of the rich in the south of France hides dark secrets. Out at sea, Emma is both hunter and prey, and no one can protect her.

 Publishing September 2023; 400 pages.

 So far so good on my YouTube lives. I've been able to do my morning show every morning without technical difficulties and so forth.

 The live sprint last night also went well. I had thought to maybe do another this evening but I have to run an errand after work and make some soup and so forth. No time to be on camera. So that and any productivity is out the window while I read this book.


 Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: