Friday, February 9, 2024

Follow me, I know the way to the weekend


TGIF

Here's what the Randee/Jefferson wedding afghan looks like so far:

I was not in a crochet mojo vibe apparently last night. I was having to rip and do-over many times. But I think it will turn out nice. The cream and orange/blue will alternate every four rows until the end. The Clayton/Mindy one will be the cream but with black yarn in the alternate.

I've got sprints tomorrow afternoon. I'm reading, what, four books right now and another library hold on deck. 

Steve says there's a gun show in town this weekend but he doesn't know if he's going to go. He's not in the market but thinking of selling. Otherwise, not much else going on.  I have no plans to intentionally watch the Superbowl this weekend. 

Not even going to watch The Puppy Bowl. I just don't watch much TV anymore. 

But I did pick up some chips for Steve and we'll get a pizza for tomorrow to avoid the big rush on Sunday. And just have snacks and leftovers all weekend. Walking Keo, napping, crocheting, reading.

Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: