Thursday, February 15, 2024

Over it.


Thursday. 

I skim read THE HURRICANE WARS to finish it quickly. 2 stars. Fantasy books used to be about quests - not anymore. I think I've aged out of certain storylines. 

And you figure out what you like and what you don't like. 

I really wanted to read more fantasy this month but I'm not having great luck. I want books like Patrich Rothfuss or Elizabeth Moon. 

I'm contemplating participating in another 100 Day Project which starts on Sunday. I won't put the pressure on myself like I did the first and second time. But maybe some journaling.

The yarn I need for the wedding afghan won't get here until next week. Last night I played with some stitches I've found on YouTube. Tonight I have sprints. I can crochet some on my genre blanket because I'm behind three books on that. And I can keep going on either of Steve's Afghans. And then some reading before bed.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: