Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Answers? Anyone?


Wednesday. Not the weekend yet.

I'm liking the thriller I started yesterday evening, LONG TIME GONE. I got to 66% last night. It's a fast read per usual with thrillers. Maybe I'll finish it today. Ya know, I did set a TBR for May but I'm pretty much ignoring it and absolutely mood reading.

Do I want to be? Maybe not.

I was thinking of crocheting Christmas gifts and what kind of time I have between now and then. I wanted to maybe do a crocheted stuffed critter for our new service manager's baby daughter but that kind of project is kind of intimating. But I found a pattern yesterday that creates these bunnies from just doing a square.

And it's easy and cute! So maybe I can do something like that.

No sprints tonight. Steve has the gun range. I'll be crocheting. 

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: