Thursday, May 23, 2024

We want the weekend


Thursday. Service Manager called in "with a sore throat" AND hadn't made the schedule for today like he is supposed to. 

And I don't know what is in the air but interactions today have just been nasty. I know it's a full moon today but it shouldn't be doing this, should it? I am very much looking forward to the three-day weekend. And be away from people. 

I finished the LONG TIME GONE thriller. I give it 4 stars. The concept was original, it kept me intrigued, an intelligent logical telling. To quibble, I noticed a couple things that a better editor could have fixed. But I'm interested in this author's work now. 

I don't know yet what to read next. The new Lord Julian doesn't come out until tomorrow. It's not a book hangover. It's a twilight zone of waiting and don't know what to fill it with. Another mystery? A SFF? 

So we'll see.

I have sprints tonight. The part I'm working on with the wedding Afghan is this stitch below. I'm liking doing it and it looks quite nice so it may be a larger section of in the blanket. 

Have a good day


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: