Friday, May 17, 2024

The week was long ....


TGIF

We're halfway through May. I've read seven books so far this month. 

I've completed 47 books so far this year. 



I might be at the halfway point of the main body of the wedding afghan I'm working on. I'd like to add a border. The wedding is in October

Kinda. But I can't dawdle anymore.

Next, I was thinking ahead to Christmas gifts. I've already given Candy an Afghan - such as it was. If I crochet something, it should be the next step - a cardigan. I found a very simple beginner-friendly one with YouTube instructions that I think I may take on. It's basically a rectangle with two rectangles for sleeves. 


In teal of course. The creator has put together a kit with a yarn company so ... 

Christmas presents for Randee and Shannon this year will be purchased instead of made. Steve's I'll figure out later. And I need to consider a wedding gift for Randee and Jefferson - I was thinking of an Afghan because Randee got my first one I ever did and it's obvious it's my first -- but I have until March for that. 

Sprints tomorrow afternoon. The usual stuff otherwise. 


Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: