Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Couldn't resist a Princess Bride reference


Here are the books I’m looking forward to in February:

NO MARK UPON HER by Deborah Crombie (7th) 14th of 14 in series featuring Duncan Kincaid, a Scotland Yard superintendent, and Gemma James, a sergeant, in London.

THE BEDLAM DETECTIVE by Stephen Gallagher (7th) Stand alone

THE GARDEN INTRIGUE by Lauren Willig (16th) 9th of 9 in the Pink Carnation series

CELEBRITY IN DEATH by JD Robb (21st) if you count the novellas, this is 42nd of 42 in series featuring Eve Dallas, a homicide lieutenant in futuristic New York City

SACRILEGE by SJ Parris (21st) 3rd of 3 in series featuring Giordano Bruno, a monk, philosopher, and astronomer on the run from the Roman Inquisition, serving as an agent for Queen Elizabeth I.

Well, I only read three books in January so hopefully these will get the year going a little better. I'll be using a Christmas gift card for some. Woot!

Steve is working late; I'm getting hungry for dinner but waiting for him to bring something. Otherwise, I've been hanging around the news sites and posting, per usual. I don't think there's anything on tv for me.

Have a lovely evening...

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: