Monday, March 31, 2014

If you don't say it, it won't happen


The rain all day yesterday turned to snow. Slick driving to work, I tell ya.

I read a lot this weekend; I finished the Nora Roberts, and started and finished the Veronica Mars and David Handler books. I'll probably be going back to the S J Roberts book again and have a digital loan of DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver. This is the first of a teen dystopian where love has been considered a disease to be "cured" of for the betterment of the society. The procedure sounds sort of like a lobotomy. The writing is good for this kind of subgenre, however, somehow it doesn't quite pull one in to the story, that is, I'm struggling a little to stay interested.

Tonight I have The Blacklist on TV, if I can stay awake that long.

Have a good one. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster



No comments: