Thursday, March 27, 2014

You can't see meee......



My allergies have hit like mad this week so I've been taking meds which make me tired so in the evenings when I have time to read ... I zonk out on the couch and then wake up and go to bed. Ok, so that's been the last couple nights. But seriously! Luckily, Steve has had gun class coaching and doesn't catch me at it or he would be really disappointed in me.

I picked up the books I need to read for the High Plains Book Festival. There were only two this time (yay! In years past it's been six-ish) and one of them looked really interesting, THE BOOK OF MATT, about the murder of Matthew Shepherd in Wyoming that the media spun as a gay-hatred killing but evidence actually apparently points to drug trafficking. The media using a tragedy for its own agenda?!? Say it ain't so! But this happened 15 years ago so we were not as savvy to their ways. I have until May 9 to get through the two books.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: