Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My kind of happy hour



Have I mentioned that work is overwhelming right now with the consultant working with us? Oy vey. A lot of the work is falling on me as the office manager/accountant person, as in updating Quickbooks and setting up for beginning of new fiscal year in April and so forth. So in the evenings I either have something on TV - Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays -- or my brain is going obbity-obbity-obbity and I can't even think about being on a computer anymore and need to do something to rejuvenate like reading or sleeping. This won't last forever but for now it's painful-ish. So please accept my apologies for spotty posting.

I was supposed to get the new C S Harris book, WHY KINGS CONFESS, yesterday but it has not shown up yet. I'm NOT A HAPPY CAMPER ABOUT THIS!!!  That was supposed to be my reward this week. I have a supplemental reward coming of Friday -- the new Hunger Games movie on DVD.

Steve is fighting a head cold so I'm hoping I don't pick it up. He stayed home today. Lucky. Tomorrow we have the Friends of the NRA banquet to attend.

All the snow we've received recently is now melting and temps are very mild for this time of year. I think it's even supposed to get near 60 this weekend.

When the Harris book shows up I'll post about it.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: