Monday, June 2, 2014

*cough* Hairball *cough* Lots of them.


I'm getting SO MUCH practice at this coughing thing, I'm thinking of going pro. Still not a whole lot of sleep yet but the cough seems to be looser today. Bah. I'm just tired of it.

I suppose next up in reading is THE NURSING HOME MURDERS by Ngaio Marsh. This is 3rd of 32 in series featuring Roderick Alleyn, second son of a baronet and police inspector in London. Here is a description:
For one unlucky Member of Parliament, a simple visit to the hospital (the “nursing home” of the title) proves fatal. But as Inspector Alleyn will discover, any number of people had reason to help the gentleman to his just reward, including the sour surgeon, his besotted nurse, a resentful wife, and a cabinet full of political rivals. 
Published in 1935, it has 238 pages. This is a digital loan from the library.  

Worked a full day though I left the option open to go home early if need be; nothing on TV for me so I'm hoping to get some sleep after some reading. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster




No comments: