Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Yes, some days are like that

As Long as it's Night Time


Not much happening on this Wednesday. I finished the Teresa Grant book and I am moving on to nonfiction reading. Along with the Alison Wier, I have also on digital loan, COLD-CASE CHRISTIANITY: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels by J Warner Wallace. And interesting approach, I thought:
Christianity could be defined as a “cold case”: it makes a claim about an event from the distant past for which there is little forensic evidence. In Cold-Case Christianity, J. Warner Wallace uses his nationally recognized skills as a homicide detective to look at the evidence and eyewitnesses behind Christian beliefs. Including gripping stories from his career and the visual techniques he developed in the courtroom, Wallace uses illustration to examine the powerful evidence that validates the claims of Christianity.

Published in 2013, it has 288 pages. I'll give it a start.

On TV, I have Motive on at 9.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: