Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I don't care who you are ... Let's RACE!




Wednesday. I'll finish BARRAYAR tonight. I also have Motive to watch at 9.

Here's something fun, from The Blaze:
Richard Dunn was stranded in the Las Vegas airport. Alone. If you’ve ever been there, you know it can be pretty much the worst place on Earth. He could’ve been pissed, surfed the web, or hopped in a cab back to The Strip to waste away his time gambling and drinking. But instead he channeled his creative energy and did the greatest thing ever: shoot an absurd music video of Celine Dion’s 1996 cover of “All By Myself.”
Don’t believe this is brilliant? Just watch:



How amazing is that? He took a miserable situation and made not just the best of it, but the best of himself as well.
Richard said:
“I had a person behind a ticket counter give me a roll of luggage tape before she left. I then used a wheel chair that had a tall pole on the back of it and taped my iPhone to that. Then I would put it on the moving walkway for a dolly shot. I also used the extended handle on my computer bag and taped the iPhone to my handle. I would tuck different stuff under the bag to get the right angle. For the escalator shot I had to sprint up the steps after I got my shot so the computer bag didn’t hit the top and fall back down. Quite fun!”
Boredom is a choice.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: