Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Can we just call today off?


I don't know what it is but there is a crankiness in the air.


For me, it started with Steve hacking and clearing his throat for what seemed like hours after he work up. It began to get on my nerves.


 But the calls today at work have been really cranky too.


Trying to get over it. Here, here's a Deeks from last night. That usually helps.



Tonight I have Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to watch. "Many Heads, One Tale":
S.H.I.E.L.D. discovers dangerous truths about ATCU and Ward's plans to attack S.H.I.E.L.D. take a turn.

And we're promised that BFFs Fitz and Simmons "take it to the next level" after three years:


Finally.

50s today though it was rather cold this morning, 22 degrees. A storm is coming by the end of the week.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: