Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The day after


Yesterday was day 25 of my diet. I cheated. Our receptionist brought me a cupcake for my birthday. Not a large one. From a cupcake place downtown. I ate it. She was so proud of it that I didn't want to disappoint her. It was very good.


But that is as bad as it got. Vanilla cupcake with raspberry goo center with chocolate frosting with raspberry goo drops on it. Steve had to work late so we didn't have dinner so I was able to stay on plan. My new box of food should arrive today for the next month's supply.

Two more mice down for the count.


Tonight I have Arrow to watch. "Lost Souls"
Felicity becomes frantic when she learns Ray is alive and being held by Damien Darhk. Felicity's guilt over not finding Ray sooner causes tension between her and Oliver. Meanwhile, Sara joins Laurel, Thea and the team on a rescue mission to free Ray. However, the effects of the Lazarus Pit take over and threaten to jeopardize the entire operation.



After that I will probably read and go to bed.


Or read in bed. :)

Have a good one, all.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: