Thursday, November 12, 2015

There are days like this


Thursday!! Almost the weekend!

Last night we had my birthday dinner of walleye. It was delish!


Back to my Nutrasystem today. My new box arrived so I've got fresh supplies and I was able to sort of delete the really yucky meals and substitute stuff that wasn't as bad so I'm good. :)


I was watching a couple episodes Band of Brothers last night because it was Veterans Day. I can't believe it has been 14 years since it was broadcast.


And now, it's a virtual who's who of name actors today. Example, this one is on Once Upon a Time, this one is in Sherlock, that one is now on Arrow, that one is now on The Walking Dead, he's been in major movies, etc., etc.

Nothing on TV for tonight so maybe I'll get some reading in.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: