Wednesday, November 25, 2015

This will be me all weekend.


SNOW!!

Yeah, we'll probably get 1 - 3 inches out of this. But it will be back in the 40s next week so it won't stick around.

Gone with the Wind is on TV tonight. I probably won't watch it; with commercials it will be from 5 until 10.


Let's pause a moment and admire Scarlet's dresses:



Speaking of movies, the first trailer for Captain America: Civil War came out yesterday. It looks FABULOUS!



We have to wait until May. Argh.

I was soooo tired yesterday even though I slept better that night before. Maybe I was fighting something off. For the last 2 1/2 hours of the work day I was listening to music to help keep me alert. I was in bed and zonked by 8. Much better today.

Tomorrow, we'll be having dinner with Steve's mom and watch some football and nap. Since I'm on my diet thingy, I probably won't be having a food coma but getting up early and walking the dogs will be similar.


Have a great Thanksgiving!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: