Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It's a little breezy today


I woke up around 4-ish, hearing the wind roaring outside. Seriously. The dogs and I didn't walk this morning, we took a ride around the neighborhood. I think Ryker didn't like the sound of the wind; when I hugged him goodbye he tucked his nose into my neck like he does when he wants extra snuggles.

Last night's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. finally had Fitz and Simmons doing something about their relationship:



Great scene!

Tonight I have Arrow. "Brotherhood":
Green Arrow's ongoing battle with Damien Darhk gets complicated by a shocking revelation; Thea's bloodlust returns and she loses control in front of Alex.



After that, I'll figure out what I'm reading and get some good sleep.

Meanwhile at the G20 conference in France:


And this is what today feels like:




Have a great Wednesday!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: