Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Dis is MY toy. It makes me HAPPYYYYYY!


Last night I was listening to a Youtube video of singing bowls. It was ... it just transports me into a meditative state of mind. It just raises my vibration to "happy" level.


It would have been even better to have been in the same room with the bowls, feeling the vibration, too. I would like a few thousand dollars so I can have those large bowls and colored light system.

Earlier today I learned it was the birthday of one of my favorite authors, Estelle Ryan.

 
To thank her for being able to enjoy her books so much -- and she writes two a year! -- I gifted her with a Human Design basic reading. Cool, eh?

Nothing on TV tonight. It's summer, of course there's nothing on TV.


But that would be ok because there's a meeting tonight that I had planned on going to but I'm kinda not feeling it.


No, it's not that. I feel kinda on a roll these past couple evenings with my self study and I want to continue that energy so I will probably bow out.

Have a good one, folks.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: