Friday, June 10, 2016

Hooray! TGIF!!


I'm so happy it's Friday. Inside, I'm jumping up and down. But I'm worn out.


And this morning I think I'm trying to get a cold. I'm developing a cough.


But I'm not going to let it get me.


I've got errands to do this weekend but I'm hoping to relax as well. Taking Ryker to the vet tomorrow for regular check up and shots but also to hopefully get some meds for him because fireworks season is gearing up.

On Sunday, we've got Game of Thrones, "No One":

Brienne confronts Jaime during the siege at Riverrun; Cersei delivers a defiant response; Tyrion's plan starts to come together; Arya is presented with a new challenge.
The title of the episode indicates something big should be happening with Arya. We'll see. Things should be ramping up - the season is almost ending.

So for the next couple days I'll probably be doing chores, being on the computer, napping, reading, trying to stay cool (still hot), etc., etc.

Have a great weekend!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: