Friday, June 17, 2016

Please, not the pink stuff


Well, the headache is gone today. Still feeling a bit tired, not very hungry, and little foggy. But better. TGIF.


I have to say, I'm enjoying having air conditioning in the house. We don't have it cranked high or anything but one can tell the difference. Nice. Very nice.


So I guess I'll be taking it a little more easy this weekend. Like I exert myself that much anyway. Ha!


On Sunday we have Game of Thrones, "Battle of the Bastards":


....will feature the ultimate fight for control of Winterfell, the Stark family’s ancestral castle. The resurrected Jon Snow, with his cobbled-together force, will try to take back the North from loathsome villain Ramsay Bolton and his elite army.
Have a great weekend!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: