Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Yeah? (chomp chomp) What's this all about, mate? (chomp chomp)


I don't have anything on TV tonight.


I know. I'm at a loss. I'll spend the evening hanging with the boys. Steve will have shooting. I'll hopefully figure out what I'm reading next and do some journaling.

I have many many many things to read but I scan the titles on my Kindle and say, "Oh yeah! That one." But it's never quiiiiite the right one.


I really want to read these books, ferheavenssakes.


And I read the sample and think, "Ahhh, at last, perhaps this is the one My Mood will find pleasing." And I offer it up like a sacrifice to the gods (which it thinks it is). And My Mood says


And this goes on until I'm too tired to read anyway.


Yeah, that's my brain. And so it goes. Have a great Wednesday!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: