Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Attitude ... I gots it


And it's the Day After. On the good side of fireworks in our neighborhood -- they actually ended earlier than ever, around 11:30. On the other side - it was the most massive, non-stop fireworks I've ever heard there in the 12 years we've lived there. Massive amounts going off and incredibly loud. Ryker did ok on his anti-anxiety medication though we did hide out in the basement. I had Jurassic World on as white noise -- also I love the movie -- and discovered that the last 30 minutes is the same in English AND on the Spanish channel (not a whole lot of words going on at that point).

I expect there will be more tonight.


The long weekend went ok mostly with in-laws in town until last night but letting it go.


Lots to catch up on at work. Lots of emails to read eventually. 

Nothing on TV tonight. I need to do some me/meditation/journaling/personal energy time tonight if we don't have too many fireworks.

Have a great day, everyone!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: