Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hi!! ... wait ... what?


I'm in another mini-book slump. So much to read. Really and truly, I'm drowning in how much I have to read. But my mind says, "meh".


And I hate that.


But really inside I'm a little panicked because it always feels like it will last forever.


Yeah, so. Been there done that. Tonight Steve has shooting. I will hang out with the boys and figure out something to do. I want to read, I want to journal I want to watch episodes of ten million things on the computer. Or sleep. Yeah, all that. It drives me crazy. And you crazy from hearing about it all the time.


Oh, hey! I've not done a Sneak a Deeks in a while. I've been remiss.


Better now. (and one of my favorite scenes).

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to report back on something I've started to read.


So until then ....


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: