Monday, July 11, 2016

Ninja Mondays



The event I was going to attend on Saturday put on a by a friend turned out not so great. It was from 1 until 4. I left at 2. It got political and it wasn't supposed to be about political things and I couldn't take anymore of it so I left.



I have a new computer and monitor at home. The monitor is huuuuge. Thirty-five inches. Imagine two monitors side by side but then imagine it is just one screen. That's my monitor. It's curved. You have to turned your head to see side to side.



I laughed hysterically when it was first hooked up. It is ridiculously big.




And I'm never letting it go.



It's dark and windy and a day one should be at home spending time napping or reading and drinking tea. Bah. 


Nothing on TV tonight. I finished the Kope book which I really liked; it will probably be on my Top Ten list for the year. I'm narrowing it down to what I'm reading next.


Whatever. Ok, off you go. Have a lovely Monday.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: