Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hoooooooooottttttt. So hot.


It will cross 100 degrees today. Blech blech blech.


Whatever. It's too damn hot. We should all worship at the feet of the creator of air conditioning. (That's a silly name isn't it).

I've decided I'm having a year -- maybe two -- of re-reading without guilt. I refuse to feel like I'm cheating on the new books I've acquired but not read yet.


Darn tootin'. I've started a re-read of the second book in the Outlander series, DRAGONFLY IN AMBER by Diana Gabaldon now that the Starz series has completed it -- I didn't watch it this season except for the final episode when they introduced Roger and Brianna.


I read the first three I believe when they first came out but then moved on to other things and never got back.

Even though the new TV season is 70 something days away from premiering, it is good to see that they are back in production:


That one is of NCIS: Los Angeles doing their first reading of the first script of the new season. Good to see everyone back. :)

This week, if one had a teleportation unit, I would love to blip in and out of San Diego this week for Comic Con.


The crowds are beyond huge so I would never actually go there unless I could somehow be a VIP and be driven anywhere I needed to go, given a place to stay, passes to all events, etc. Heh heh heh, not going to happen.


So anyway.


Stay cool, calm, and collected, but mostly stay cool.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: