Thursday, April 18, 2019

Current mood


Work continues.



Nothing on TV tonight.


Yeah, not too worried about it. I didn't accomplish anything last night other than watch the New Amsterdam episode and finish the first season of Time Team.


I didn't bead. I did start to read an SFF book. I'm not completely sure that I'm sticking with it. Maybe I am.

MIRROR DANCE by Lois McMaster Bujold. 9th of 13 in Vorkosigan Saga.


Mark, Miles Vorkosigan's clone, masquerades as him and dupes his mercenary force, the Dendarii, into undertaking a mission to free clones held "prisoner" on Jackson's Whole, an anything-goes freebooters' planet where Mark was created and raised. Mark's quixotic attempt to "liberate" children being held in Jackson's Hole ends in disaster, compounded by Miles' "death" in the rescue operation. Miles is being revived in a cryo-chamber, but the chamber disappears. Mark's attempt to find his brother and redeem himself leads to his own terrifying incarceration

Published 1994; 311 pages.


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: