Thursday, April 4, 2019

It's not the weekend yet. Seriously?


Eh. Not so bad. It's just Thursday and not Friday.




It's time to go back to my paleo food plan. It's just the transition from easy processed food to only real food that's difficult.



I can't remember much of what I ate when I did this for the year and a half. 'Course things have changed this then. It's common now. Easier to find stuff.


 Nothing imperative on TV tonight. We may end of watching The First 48 which is a new one but also three hours long instead of just one so they must be following a big story. "The Fallen Angel":

A beautiful teenager found naked and shot to death in an Atlanta park. With no evidence to work with, rookie detective Andre Lowe struggles to unravel the mystery. But the viciousness of her mysterious death evokes the sympathy of the entire Homicide Unit
Or maybe nothing.


I didn't get any reading done yesterday. Maybe I could give that a try.





Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: