Friday, April 26, 2019

It's Friday


It's been another tough week.



Tonight, well just do the usual Live PD and Chinese food.


Tomorrow I signed up for a class to make a beaded bracelet. This one, in fact.



Mine will be light blue and white. I'm brand spankin' new at it so I probably won't get very far but I'll be doing it.



No other plans for the weekend. No NCIS Los Angeles this weekend. We will be watching Game of Thrones, episode three. It will be an hour and a half long due to covering a huge battle.


The Night King finally breaches the Wall alongside a full-grown dragon under his command; the new alliances and betrayals will determine the fate of everyone in Westeros..
Expect many main characters to die.

Avengers Endgame starts this weekend. I don't know if we'll see it this or the next.


Otherwise, it'll just be the usual.



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: