Tuesday, November 12, 2019

I know the feeling


Tuesday.


On TV tonight, we have The Curse of Oak Island, "Core Values":

After years of speculation, new scientific evidence suggests the swamp is manmade. More time on the swamp is to be expected because the team found the area really promising. Plus, they need to clarify what they found earlier as seismic testing results found anomaly there believed to be a ship

And I have This Is Us, "Sorry":

Rebecca visits Randall in Philadelphia. Beth is troubled by a request from Deja. Kevin has doubts about himself.

And I have New Amsterdam, "What the Heart Wants":

Sharpe lands in hot water when she goes out on a limb for a patient. Meanwhile, Max's grief comes to a head, and Bloom takes a major step in her recovery.

Though I may watch the last two later. I'm a bit tired.


Have a good day



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

1 comment:

Dora William said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.