Friday, November 8, 2019

Leaving for the weekend ....


TGIF!


Tonight on TV we have Live PD. I'll be beading. I'm really enjoying beading the candy cane ornament. What a fun stitch.


On Sunday, I'll have NCIS Los Angeles, "Concours D'Elegance":

The NCIS team links the theft of an undersea drone prototype to a video game streamer’s elaborate party. Also, Callen and Sam cross paths again with insurance broker Katherine Casillas (Moon Bloodgood), who insures the gamer’s property and processions

I just started reading RED STATION by Adrian Magson. 1st of 6 in series featuring Harry Tate, an officer in MI5.

Having been made the scapegoat for a botched drugs intercept operation, MI5 officer Harry Tate is dispatched to ‘Red Station’, a remote outpost in the Balkans, ostensibly to avoid press scrutiny, but where in effect the security services send ‘problem’ agents they’d like to be rid of. But the outpost is thrust into the international spotlight when troops begin massing in the area; and, as the situation becomes increasingly dangerous, Tate discovers the real, truly shocking, purpose behind ‘Red Station’ – and decides to fight back . . .

Published 2010; 272 pages. I guess I was in the mood for spies.

Tomorrow afternoon I have the bead class, making the Christmas ornament.


They're actually very small. I'll do mine in red and white so I can put it on the tree at work.

That's about it.


Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: