Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday kind of feeling


Yes, but it's a short week (that we will pay for next week but on this side, who cares?)



I made four bracelets over the weekend using beads from the subscription boxes I've gotten over the past few months.




To sell at the bead store on Sunday. I'm also selling my Robin Egg's Blue Hubble bracelet and the rose quartz bracelet.



We'll see if anyone shows up to buy. I'm going to be working on a couple ornaments between now and then.

But with red beads at the tips of the "branches." One red, one green.




On TV tonight, we have Street Outlaws No Prep Kings. I'll bead during that.

I'm also reading REDOUBTABLE by Mike Shepherd. 8th of 17 in series featuring Kris Longknife (SFF).

Lieutenant Commander Kris Longknife has precise orders: seek out, engage, and destroy pirates, slavers, and drug lords operating beyond the rim of human space-without interfering in Peterwald family affairs. But when slavers kidnap a twelve-year-old girl, Kris's mission becomes personal. And if destroying the pirate compound flattens some Peterwald interests-well, to hell with politics.
Published 2010; 338 pages.


Have a good day


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: