Friday, November 22, 2019

Plan for the weekend


However, I have a bead class tomorrow and I have to get groceries for Thanksgiving.



Tonight on TV we'll watch Live PD. I'm going to prep for some beading projects. I won't be doing the class per se tomorrow but I will work on a project that I can sell the next day. I'm thinking a memory wire bracelet would be quick and fairly easy. One of the subscription boxes I got this month had a theme of "coffee" which had some coffee-type charms and brown and cream bead kind of things. So something similar to this only more variety.


But you can see that it is that coiled kind of bracelet. I'm planning a copper one for myself but I was also thinking maybe I could make another one this week, a rosary, to sell at next Sunday's bead store thingy. And some ornaments.


 On Sunday I have NCIS Los Angeles, "Kill Beale Vol. 1":

Callen and Sam travel to San Francisco to search for Beale after he’s kidnapped during a clandestine mission for Hetty

Otherwise, this weekend just beading, some reading, some napping, some cleaning.



Have a good weekend


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: