Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Not even going to make eye contact


Receptionist out sick again today.



On TV tonight we have the first episode of the new season of The Curse of Oak Island, "The Torch Is Passed":

Armed with evidence suggesting a ship is buried in the swamp, the team returns to Oak Island determined to honor Dan's legacy by solving the centuries-old mystery once and for all..
Two hours so I will probably watch the next show tomorrow.

I also have This Is Us, "The Dinner and the Date":

Deja pushes the boundaries of Randall and Beth's trust. Jack and Rebecca invite Randall's new teacher over for dinner.

And I have New Amsterdam, "Good Soldiers":

When Kapoor introduces a patient to Iggy's PTSD group, a creative treatment plans causes turmoil. Meanwhile, Sharpe discovers a long-kept secret regarding a patient that leads to trouble for Max and the board.

I hope to do some beading while all this is on.

I haven't talked much about Arrow this season. This is the eighth and the last season they're doing and it's only going to be ten episodes. Plus one of my favorite characters didn't come back for this final season so I haven't been paying much attention. And they moved to Tuesday nights when I already have a full menu.


Even though tonight's episode sounds interesting, I'll probably catch up on the episodes later.

Well, Steve is also sick. From the sounds of it, some of it is what I had -- he couldn't get warm today. But he also has some yuck from eating too-old food. He does that all the time.



He finally went home and hopefully is in bed sleeping and not on his computer playing a game.


Supposed to start snowing again tonight. Crossing fingers the roads are ok in the morning.


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: