Monday, March 11, 2024

I be good then go home


Monday. Receptionist out due to family bereavement so it may be off and on this week. New service manager starts middle of next week. Doing all the jobs.

I struck gold while walking Keo on Saturday morning. One of the routes we take on Saturday mornings is past a Little Free Library. I don't usually have the opportunity to check that one out because Keo has a spot on the north side of the street for doing business. For some reason, he stayed on the south side, so I glanced in the box. And TREASURE!

This just came out last month and was on my TBR for the end of this month and I was going to get it via Kindle because at all three of the libraries I belong to have six month holds for it. Every one of my YouTube book people that I told were just stunned at such a find at a Little Free Library. Usually it's junk in them. You can bet I grabbed it.

Otherwise, not a bad weekend. I had sprints. I crocheted on the October wedding afghan. I finished A SINISTER REVENGE by Deanna Raybourn. 4.5 stars. The next one comes out this week, but I'll save it for next month. 

No sprints tonight. I'll continue to crochet and maybe finish the Hamilton book. I'm at 50% on this quick read. 

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: