Friday, March 15, 2024

Weekend forthcoming

TGIF

Yesterday, I finished A GENTLEMAN IN PURSUIT OF TRUTH by Grace Burrows. 5 stars.

The bonus thing about this book is that I would count it as my scavenger hunt read this weekend for the prompt: Book featuring a sport, or exercise or an outdoor activity. This book features aspects of fox hunting so I'm going with it. 

And now I'm on to THE ANTIQUE HUNTER'S GUIDE TO MURDER by C.L. Miller as my main read, being a library book. 

I'm at about the 35% mark. I'm mostly liking it, I think. 

I've got sprints tomorrow afternoon. I've not done so in the past, but I'm going to be making dinners this weekend in celebration of St. Patrick's day. On Sunday, I think bangers and Colcannon mash and tomorrow crockpot corned beef and cabbage and Irish soda bread. 

Otherwise, reading, crocheting, napping, watching more of season two of The Rookie, watch some YouTube. More napping. That's about it.

Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: