Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Propped up to get through the day


Wednesday


I did it. I finally finished a book. 


I finished WICKED AUTUMN by G.M. Malliet. 3.5 to 4 stars. 1st of 7 in series featuring Max Tudor, a former MI-5 agent, now vicar at St. Edwold’s in the idyllic village of Nether Monkslip, England. I will read more in this series. It has a tone that is very pleasing to read.


Next, I want to finish MURDER IN THE GRAVE by Irina Shapiro. I'm at 65%


But I'm also ready to read something else. I want to read more science fiction this month but as we all know last month when I wanted to read more fantasy, that didn't pan out. 


Steve's got the gun range tonight. I do not have sprints. I like doing them but I'm also kinda relieved to have a break tonight. 


Have a good day


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: