Tuesday, March 19, 2013

An anomaly in the space/time continuum: a non-disapproving bunny




13 Ways Republicans Can Win The Internet


I finished the "Richard Castle" book. I think what I may read next is THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS by PC Doherty. This is 5th of 17 in series featuring Hugh Corbett, a spy for King Edward I in England. Here is a description:
In the summer of 1300, Hugh Corbett, a clerk and spy in the court of Edward I, is sent to investigate the mysterious death of Lady Eleanor Belmont, former mistress to Prince Philip of Wales, and he discovers a scandal that could entangle the English Crown.

This was published in 1992 and has 247 pages. This is from the library. Some day, I would like to be able to obtain the entire series of ones like this. Some day.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: