Friday, March 22, 2013

Right! ... Maybe.


Ohmygoodness TGIF

Friday night: Walmart, Say Yes to the Dress, Spartacus.

This weekend I am going to clean the spare bedroom. This is a daunting task as that room is the catch all for .... stuff.

It's been snowing today and is supposed to be cold all weekend so I can't clean the backyard like I had thought so this is the next item on the "big" list. I think it is women's shooting Saturday tomorrow so Steve will be gone for at least the morning/early afternoon. Probably a good thing. He wouldn't be helping and I'd get irked. But, boy, do I not look forward to this.

Next week The Voice starts up again so gone are my Mondays and Tuesdays for the foreseeable future ... lost to TV. We have a couple things ending: Spartacus and The Walking Dead within the next couple weeks but starting up is Da Vinci's Demons on Starz and The Game of Thrones season 3 on HBO. Sigh.

Stay cozy, my friends.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: