Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sometimes you have to provide your own soundtrack to get through the day

Sometimes You Have to Provide Your Own Soundtrack


I love the commentary on this:




I had a difficult time this morning when I woke up trying to remember what day it was. Sadly, I was thinking it was Wednesday, going a day backward. Then I remembered Steve had his shooting stuff last night so the calendar righted itself.

Perhaps it was because I woke up 45 minutes before my alarm went off because Steve was snoring so loudly:  I was on the couch in the living room and the door to the bedroom was closed. IT WAS THAT LOUD! Do you see why I move to the couch? I got up to make him roll over which woke him up, the poor baby (do you read the sarcasm in that?)

It's been overcast and spitting sleet today. Perfectly wasted on a day at work.  Bah.

We have The First 48 to watch. Then reading. The usual suspects. 

Off you go.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: