Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dogs will drag you along whether you want to or not

Loving You From Afar

I'm almost done with the Todd book; I hope to finish tonight. Next up, either one of the books checked out from the library or next from the TBR pile, maybe Michael Jecks. It's been a while.

Tonight I have The First 48 and Motive to watch on TV. We're having hamburgers for dinner; I'm going to try the portobello mushroom as hamburger bun idea because the lettuce thing just does not work.

It's getting darker in the morning when I walk the boys. Pretty soon going to have to wear the bike headlamp. I kinda like having it done for the day and not be in such a rush to get home after work. Half-way through August already. Wow.

It's supposed to be hot now for the next few days; in the 90s. Yuck. And Saturday we have a gun tournament that I've been roped into to help with. Double yuck. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: